Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Our recent happenings...pictureless and all!

We went to the beach this last weekend and sadly we left the usb cord to upload pics to our computer in Texas so I will post some as soon as we buy a new one!

We are only 2 1/2 - 3 hrs to Destin Beach...beautiful white sandy beach! The boys had a blast running from the waves since the water was cold, making sand castles and driving their trucks around on the beach. This was Kade's first time to see the ocean and he had so much fun, he fell asleep in the middle of it:)

Yesterday we went to the zoo with some good friends we have met in the ward and again when the pics can be uploaded, I will post them. Luckily, there are many little boys in our ward so our kids have fun with them!

We miss Texas, but are really having a great time here in Alabama.

3 comments:

  1. I bet it's really nice being that close to the beach!
    Yay, you are so sweet, I bet you'll be making lots of friends really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You went to the beach?? Oh... I am so jealous!! Hope you had a happy bday, sis! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for your new adventure. I've always thought Alabama would be a fun place to live. Here's wishing your family all the best....

    ReplyDelete