Friday, August 28, 2009

Fleur Designs Greeting Cards


Join me as I welcome "Fleur Designs" greeting cards (formerly known as "Announceit!"). This new site is filled with goodies. New templates are done and ready to go! The holidays are on their way (they will come faster than you know) so it is time to schedule your pictures so we can get your cards ordered! Visit Fleur Designs to see the fresh new choices you have for the 2009 Holiday Season! And remember, I am happy to custom design your card too. I just want you to be happy with the card you send out to your family and friends!


Feel free to leave me a comment or email me: fleurfun@gmail.com with any questions.

2 comments:

  1. the woman with MANY talents! You are so creative. I love your new site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amber,

    How's it going out there in Alabama? We miss you here in TX.

    I bought the Christmas card special from Steph last month and she said to contact you to get my Christmas cards. So how do we do this? I can't remember how many I get either? I was planning on ordering extra, but Jeremy's getting laid off the first of the year so I'm thinking a may just stick with the ones I've already paid for.

    Talk to ya soon!
    Jen McDowell

    ReplyDelete