Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Disney Cruise 2009

Every other year we try to go on a Disney Cruise. This was our third and it gets better every time. There were too many pics to post but here are a few...

Semi formal night at the Animator's pallette (all the pictures on the wall turn from b&w to color). St. Croix

Castaway Cay (Disney Island)


The Flying Dutchman from "Pirate's of the Caribbean"


Dale (Ty just informed me the one with the black nose is Chip...wow impressive!) was Kade's least favorite!


Kade at the splashpark

Night out without kids ;) We both crush on the Mouse's
St. Croix again



Kids' favorite night on the ship!

8 comments:

  1. Oh man I'm so jealous! My family and I really want to go on a Disney Cruise in a year or so. Any tips/suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like SO much fun! Sis, you look amazing. Way to go, mom of 3!! Seriously! We are so excited to see you guys and down lots of cals this Turkey day! Haha. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jenny! Yes, It was seriously a blast. Can't say enough good things about Disney!
    I would suggest to go in the fall, though that is hurricane season. It was a little rough but that was because of the tropical storm around Florida. Other than that, I would say go for it because the service is exceptional and well worth the cost! Have so much fun if you guys go! Can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lola! Too bad I gained so much on that trip...oh well. We will have fun vegging out and playing Rockband when you are here! YAY can't wait sis!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like your family had so much fun! I am green with envy! I hope that you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I can't even tell you how jealous I am! I would LOVE to do a Disney cruise! Looks like so much fun, and of course you look gorgeous!!!!! Love all the fun pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! Yes, it was seriously a blast. If you are gonna take your kids on a week's vacation, Disney is definately the way to go:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! That's looks like an amazing family vacation. Connor was looking over my shoulder at the pictures and I made him leave. Ha, I don't want him asking for that for his birthday! I'm a mean mom. Anyway, I'm so happy you guys were able to go and have some fun!!

    ReplyDelete