Sunday, August 29, 2010

A little something about Trey...

I want to start doing more individual posts about my kids (well more posting in general on here:). 
This post is about my sweet boy, Trey! 
Trey has a smile that lights up any room, and his heart is huge!  He is a very easy-going and intelligent little boy.  I just love his willingness to support his big brother in all he does, without jealousy or envy.  His younger brother, Kade, tends to beat up on him a little bit and Trey has learned to turn the other cheek.  He is so proud of his baby bro.  Trey is very fast, and is playing soccer this fall.
 
 I hope to be more like him someday.

His 4th birthday party!
We love you Trey!

2 comments:

  1. I love this kid! He seriously is the sweetest little boy ever. You are one blessed mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is a pleasure to visit this blog full of creativity and good ideas. Continue your work that fills us with inspiration

    ReplyDelete