Sunday, December 9, 2007

Christmas Time












One of our 2007 Christmas family portraits...ahhh!



Eye Trouble:
Brock poked Trey in the eye on the way home from preschool, leaving me to think my baby was gonna be half-blind. We took him in to an opthamologist and found out Trey has no damage. They look like they play so nicely together, don't they?!

You can see Trey used to have long curly hair, but we gave in and cut it on Saturday...he looks older now! I might just have to let it grow out again...it's the in style. right?!

The boys helped us decorate everywhere! If it were up to me, we would be the Griswold's!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute family you have. Isn't Christmas fun with little kids. It makes the holidays so much more exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trey is getting huge! And I see you guys pretty often! Although between trips and injuries, it's been less lately! LOVE the pics of the boys reading! LOVE your blog, and LOVE your fam!!! See you Sunday! I hope!!

    ReplyDelete