Thursday, September 18, 2008

Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins

So what do you like to do when it starts to get a little chilly and overcast outside? (ok, for Texas it is chilly at 80 degrees)... BAKE! I'm gonna start posting my favorite recipes for this time of year. Today, the boys and I made these and I have to say...they are so good. It makes the house smell so yummy! Had to share the recipe with all of you:

Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
6 ripe bananas, mashed
1 ½ C Sugar
2 eggs
1 C melted butter
3 C Flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 ½ tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla
1 C semi-sweet choc chips
1 C milk choc chips

Mash Bananas; add sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla. Mix well. Add all dry ingredients, don’t over-mix. Stir in choc chips. Spray muffin tins and add muffin mixture, then sprinkle 1 tsp sugar on top of each muffin. Bake at 375 degrees for 18-22 min. Makes 24 muffins.


(You can half the recipe and it turns out just as good!)
ENJOY!

6 comments:

  1. Your baby is too little for you to baking again already! What a good mom you are. I love baking this time of year too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds yummy! I might just have to try it out today. Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those muffins! They are so good and we need to get together and make these..my mouth is watering!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really mad I forgot to take some home with me :( Guess that just means that you need to make more and we need to get together soon! Love you tons and loved hanging out with you and Kade. He is so adorable. You truly are a blessed mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooohhh... I am going to have to try these! They sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, YUM! I love muffin recipes... something my kids actually eat! I'm gonna make these tonight after everyone is in bed and I can lick the bowl clean all.by.myself.
    Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete