Sunday, September 21, 2008

Brock's Tball Game

Brock is playing Tball now and it is such a blast watching him! He is on the "Indians" with a few kids from his soccer team, and he even gets to play with Scotty again!. They won their game yesterday-4 year olds are very entertaining in Tball!. The best part is when they are in the outfield and the ball is hit...all the kids run for the ball and show their parents that THEY got it before anyone else. It's tricky trying to teach a 4 year old about teamwork in Tball. (There is no "I" in Tball=). We are proud of you Brock!

3 comments:

  1. SO adorable. I love the scrapbook pages you put together for this. What cute pics. I miss my brock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH.. and look how cute Kade is! I can't wait to meet him... I think it's so fun to see hubbies wrestling with their little kids. That one of Ty and Trey is so fun. Love ya, sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun day! He looks so cute in his outfit (is that what it's even called??)
    You did a great job on the pages too!!
    Miss you already :(

    ReplyDelete