Wednesday, May 13, 2009

*Fleur Designs*

Since 2006, I have been creating greeting cards/announcements. Well, I love doing blog design, as well as digital scrapbooking so I made my Announceit! blog into a 3-in-1 site to accomodate different products. "FLEUR DESIGNS" is a strictly digital design site where you will find:

-Blog backgrounds/headers (custom also available)




Feel free to check it all out and don't forget to mention Fleur Designs on your blog for a...drum roll please...

FREE blog background! Just click on the above logo to enter into the site and leave me a comment there with the template # you like. After you receive your free template, check the instructions on the blog to help you upload the template. I will be posting more backgrounds so be sure to check in often! Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment