Friday, May 30, 2008

How did I find my way before?

I feel like I am always behind in technology. If you know me, that probably doesn't come as a surprise since I just got a cell only a year ago! I am old school and don't want to spend that kind of money. Well, I think Ty was sick of me trying to navigate myself around Dallas (even though I have an EXCELLENT sense of direction-ha ha) so he bought me this GPS from Garmin. It is absolutely a lifesaver! I LOVE it! I know many of you have these in your cars but this is just such a miracle that I am semi "with it" when it comes to digital technology. In Utah, I could find anything with the way streets were mapped out (very smart thinking).

I also like it (here comes the cheapskate side of me again) because you can look up restaurants by name and it will usually give you their phone number- GOODBYE 411!

So, there you have it. Ask me where in the world ANYPLACE is and I can find it for you. See, I can be useful at times:)

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!! This sucker is the absolute ticket to sanity. I love it! We bought one when we moved because I refused to move to ONE MORE place where I would be lost for another three months! You'll love having in portable, too!

    Now you can go geocaching!! I bet Brock would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear those things are so cool! You're not alone, I still don't have one. But one of these days when I get my Honda Minivan (haha, maybe in another life) - it will come with one! I can dream - right?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a GPS so you're way ahead of me! I agree about Utah streets vs. other places... Utah is so much easier! I get lost whenever we're on vacation!

    ReplyDelete