Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Absence makes the heart grow...sad

I am posting about my boys because I miss them oodles. They are the world to me and really it has been so hard and quiet without them. Admittedly, it was nice the first few days just to get things done, or watch my shows without interruption, but I really don't care anymore...I miss my boys!

So it has been almost a week since my boys left for their grandparent's. They are having such a nice time- swimming everyday, playing with their cousins, and going on fun adventures! My in-laws are so great to take them in with open arms. Trey is sweet as can be and I was SHOCKED to hear how polite and courteous Brock is being as a guest. He is listening and even encouraging the other kiddos to listen. He is such a good kid and I am glad to know that when he is a guest he will listen and mind his manners. One more week to go...I love those boys so much!

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it crazy how much we need the break and then we get it and don't want it anymore.
    It's good to hear that your little guys are having a good time and are being sweet. Just take it easy for another week because life is going to get back to crazy in no time!

    When do you want to get together? I can make anything work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great pick of the boys!! I let rylei go with my mom for 5 weeks last summer and although I missed her, it was a nice and much needed break for me. Enjoy the rest and extra sleep, and call me if you want to come hang out in my cave!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that when you realize you really really love those kiddos?? You probably deserved a beautiful break - and so fun to bond with grandparents!! Hope you're feeling alright!

    ReplyDelete