Sunday, April 26, 2009

A little piece of Texas


Since we have moved from Texas, I wanted pics with bluebonnets to have as a memory of our years there. Texas has the most beautiful bluebonnets...they are, in fact, the state flower! Don't you think this place is beautiful?! My sister-in-law, Becky found this amazing location in Ennis, Tx-just south of Dallas. It is called, "Bluebonnet Trail". The day we moved (even though we were all sick) I threw the kids into the car and headed over just in time for sunset. As I drove up the bend to this field, my mouth fell wide open. As you can see, Becky has a knack for this-she brought the props that were perfect for 3 little boys. I wanted to build a house right in the middle of this field...it seriously takes your breath away!

Check out Becky's photography blog: http://pebblebrookportraits.blogspot.com/ or http://www.pebblebrookportraits.com/

She customizes her work with props perfect for you, and her prices are VERY reasonable! Check out Pebblebrook Portraits.

Well, we are home now. I feel bad there were about a dozen people I wanted to see while I was out there, but you wouldn't have wanted to be near us! As we got everything together, we were sick as dogs! We miss Texas but are also happy to be home again in Alabama.

2 comments:

  1. seriously, I LOVE these pictures. Looks more like a painting than a picture. Glad you were able to take the 'traditional TX bluebonnet pic'.
    But I still HATE that we weren't able to get together. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is located on Sugar Ridge Rd. in Ennis, Tx...
    So sad we couldn't get together either, Barbie! We will have to plan a roadtrip or you guys can come here anytime!

    ReplyDelete