Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I know...pictures are better!

Ok, so I am still trying to get the hang of this "3 kids" thing! I totally ache at the thought of taking all of them out to the store. Then when it is Saturday, do I want to spend all day shopping for usb cords for my camera or for bread?! NO! I wanna party and that is what we do on Saturday (oh, and we clean). So sorry there are NO pics here! (I really need school to start)
UPDATE:
I got home a day early from Arizona, after going to my Grandma's funeral, and poor Brock was in soooo much pain! He had his tonsils out the week prior to that and it was nearing the end (which is the hardest time) by the time I flew back. We are happy to say he is lots better now!
Friday last week was a blast! We took Brock to Chuck E Cheese for his birthday and some great new friends came along. (pics to come later:)
Saturday was Brock's 5th birthday!!! We went to the ward Easter Egg Hunt put on by the primary. There were 700 eggs so every child came home with TONS!
That night, we opened more gifts for Brock's birthday and he got to stay up playing Star Wars "Light Saber Duels" for the Wii. And here's a pic:(ignore the for ages 12+-it doesn't matter when it comes to Brock-if you know him, you know what I mean)

Can I just say I love our ward! We have already made great friends and really feel blessed to know them. Moving is never easy, but they have sure made this transition easier for us.

1 comment:

  1. Sis! Life is getting back to normal since you're home, huh? Sounds like Brock had a lot of fun on his birthday. Wow-- wish we had an amazing egg hunt like that! Poor little Benson had purple hands from the cold and rain... bc he wouldn't get any more eggs until he opened the one he picked up and ate the candy first. Little cutie... must get his sweet tooth from us Eastman girlies. :)

    I loved seeing you and I miss you tons already. Why do we live SO FAR AWAY?? Oh- and Allen was reading your blog and said, "Wait... they got a real Wii?" {Remember the one you guys brought with you at Christmas time when we almost had the TV fall on the kiddos? We live in such a hole. I'm so excited to move... even though we don't know where we'll be living in 2 weeks. Ahh!}

    Love you. Let's talk soon! I'm so glad you're loving your ward and the people out there. You are so likeable, I know people just love you instantly. I'm so impressed with how you just jump into new situations and form friendships so fast.

    ReplyDelete