Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Trey Braden!

Our little man is turning 3 in the morning. I am up tonight thinking about how blessed I am to have him in our family. There is something so special about Trey. Since before he was born, he was independent and had his own way of doing things. He wanted to come when I was only 32 weeks along...bed rest for 5 weeks fixed that:) When he arrived, his big brother was the happiest little guy I had ever seen! They have been best friends ever since. He is the best big and little brother you could ask for. Anyone who knows Trey describes him as "sweet". A good friend of mine described him to me the other day as "content". Everyday I say, "Trey, guess what I need?!" He then jumps into my arms and gives me the biggest hug. Trey is most likely going to be the smallest of his brothers :) but he is gonna be quick and his heart will always be big!
We are so blessed as a family to have his spirit in our home and I have no doubt he will continue to grow and be someone very special! Happy Birthday Trey Bray! I LOVE YOU funny kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment