Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Moved in

Happy to be settled!
We are moved in! There are a few more things to do but we are pretty much settled. Here are some things we have been up to since my last post (forever ago).


-Brock and Trey are in a summer program twice a week to get them ready for school again


-Kade is "Military" crawling


-Ty made it back safely from Mexico


-I am just having fun decorating the house and getting ready for company this evening! Oh-and I can't wait to see my sis and her new baby girl when she arrives at the end of this month!!!


Here are some pics of the house:
Play room


Breakfast Nook (before)

(After)
(chairs are now painted black...Candi, do you like this better? I said I would post it for ya:)
Entryway



Stairs

Whoo hoo! Stairs!
Father's Day


Father's Day was nice. We made Ty his favorite cake (chocolate with chocolate chips and chocolate frosting!) He is such a good daddy and our sons love him sooooo much!

Sweet Reunion


I think the happiest thing since Christmas was when we found Trey's bear! The movers packed it since I left it out on his bed by accident. He was very pleased to see his lil' sleep buddy again!

2 comments:

  1. {First of all, this is Lori. I'm just too lazy to sign out of Allen's acct}.

    Beautiful! I totally love what you've done to your new place. Just wish I could be there to see it with my own two eyes! We're so excited that you're coming out to visit and help with the baby. Yea!! I will just be missing you until then, sis! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your house! It's so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete