Monday, July 6, 2009

Fourth of July

Barbie, Chad, Collin, and Connor drove over 10 hours to see us over the weekend. We had a really good time with them! We went swimming with the kids, ate lots of yummy food, celebrated Ty and Barbie's birthday (7/3), and went to our little town's cute Independence Day celebration. Here are some pics:

(I won't mention their age, but Ty is a few years older;). We ate chocolate cake with blue AND pink sprinkles.We played lots and lots of Rockband, too! (We let them win)

Kade's First Independence Day!

Don't worry...I'm NOT trying to make him a girl, but he would be so pretty. j/k They threw tons of these necklaces along with candy at the parade. I wish I had more pics of the cute little town parade, but Barbie has it on her camera (since I forgot mine). The fireworks show was one of the biggest I have seen, with 3 grand finales...that was a nice surprise!

1 comment:

  1. that was such a fun wknd! I say we do it again sooner than later :)
    Thank you for sharing your home with us!
    I loved getting our nails done and seeing the movie too! It's always a joy to crack up with you!!!
    And thanks for the chocolate cake. Not sure why I didn't eat it for bfast the next morning?!?

    Yes, the fireworks were AMAZING. I have never seen a show that awesome. I really love your little town...
    Miss you already!!

    ReplyDelete