Sunday, August 10, 2008

DIAPER BABY SHOWER

712 diapers and 1433 wipes later...I am set!

It was such a fun night at Carrabba's where we celebrated #3 coming in a few weeks. I was "showered" with a yummy dinner, diapers, wipes, cutest onesies, binky holders, handmade nursing cover, and rattles. Oh, and I got some chocolate too!

I have some of the greatest friends in the world. I have to mention a HUGE appreciation to Jenny for putting this together and Barbie who came on her 10 year ANNIVERSARY! Thanks to my Mom, Angela, Barbie, Cindy, Emily, Jenn, Amy, Heather, Nikki, Jenny, Kelli, Shelley, Michele, Adrian, Becki, Rebecca, Misti, Julie, and Collette for all your gifts (Thank you cards are on their way)! Thank you Jenny for the extra pictures!

8 comments:

  1. Nice, that should get you through the first week -ha!
    The shower was fun, thanks for inviting me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just catching up on your blog-- your diaper shower looked like it was a blast! Wish I could've made it down there. You look so great, by the way.

    I miss those boys! All the pics and stories and videos... we have to see you soon! Hope you're feeling good and that I get to meet your new little guy soon! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry i missed it and glad you liked the binky holders. what do you get a mom that already has everything??? i guess some calgon would have been good too!
    good luck in 35 days!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI AMBER! I got lost in a blog clicking frenzy and ended up here, lol. I just wanted to say congrats on the new baby coming. So exciting - and you look fantastic! Hope you don't mind my dropping in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brooke-you and Lance look so cute together! I tried to get into your blog, but I need an invite. I would love to drop in and see how everything is going with you guys! amber.wardell@gmail.com
    Take care and THANK YOU for dropping in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah..so fun! I am glad I could be a part of it! You must be the most beautiful 36' weeker I know--I have more pics I can send you so you can post them too! Can't wait for the big day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry I couldn't be there amber. Dumb job! Looks like you had a ton of fun though. That's a whole lot of diapers! I can't wait to meet the little guy. What are you naming him?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good question, Amanda! Not sure what we are naming him yet. We like Zak, Lance, Chase, and River (but don't know if I have the guts to go with River):)

    ReplyDelete