Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thoughts on Brock and Trey




So...tonight is the baby shower and I am SO excited (believe me, I will post more on that) but just wanted to say how much I love my boys! They are going to be the best big brothers to this baby and I HOPE they won't feel replaced by him. I know when Trey was born I had the same anxiety about it but they are best buds now. I have no doubt they will be the 3 amigos with such a bond.
YES-one day I want a baby girl but if that doesn't ever happen I will do my best to teach my boys to find a good girl (one I would love to be a mother-in-law to :) ha ha) that will treat them SO well. The right thing will happen. Well, that was pretty random, but here are a few pics to remember the days of just us - and onto the next addition. (wow-I really can spit out babies, can't I?!)

4 comments:

  1. Wish I could have been at the shower. Hope you had fun. Also, love the black and white on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry I couldn't make it tonight...hope you liked my present, i'll give you a hint-they're diapers!!! surprised!!
    love the pic of you kissing trey??? or is that brock.

    rylei was talking about brock yesterday in the car. Let me just say i heard the words *kissing & Baptized* she loves him and still wants to marry him! so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boys are so cute! I can't wait to see the new little guy. I'm sad that I won't be seeing you at the 10 year reunion, but I guess having a baby is a little bit more important! Good luck and keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the poem you wrote for the boys! so sweet...

    ReplyDelete