Saturday, August 2, 2008

Rock Star


Every Saturday while Ty and I are cleaning the house, the boys dance to the music we have playing. Brock said, "Mom, I'm like a rockstar!" Trey was dancing then bowed out...so I only got footage of Brock. He LOVES the camera on him! What do ya think SYTYCD? Is he a good candidate? Hope you enjoy!

Another thing I wanted to post about was when Trey fell asleep sitting up last week. He was SO tired! We had the Erickson's over and the boys dressed up as super heroes. Trey refused to take a nap since we had company, so this is what I found when I came downstairs to check on him...

2 comments:

  1. Brock is a rocker! Wow.
    My boys feel asleep in the car on the way home. They sure had a good time, of course I did too! Thanks for having us over. We need to get another play date on the calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Blog. Liz told me you added her as a friend on Facebook so I checked on blogspot and you have a blog. Cute Family! Congrats on the new boy! We just started a blog it is nothing fancy like yours but it is a start. lincolnclaire.blogspot.com Take care.

    ReplyDelete