Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Pumpkin Carving











Last night we decided to carve pumpkins as a family. We only got one done and figured we have a while until Halloween so we saved the other one...Brock chose to do a scary face jack-o-lantern and Trey wanted to do a silly one. So, Ty pretty much carved the whole thing by himself. He cleaned it while I fed the baby (something I seem to always be doing:) and Trey wanted NOTHING to do with getting his hands in the "yuck", as he called it. (See video below)
Brock was a good helper, but you know how high 4 yr olds' attention span is. It was a fun activity and I have to say the pumpkin turned out really scary sitting on our front porch!





...and someone PLEASE teach me how to load videos so they aren't sideways. I think I shot it w/the camera sideways-oops!

2 comments:

  1. hard to believe it's that time of year already! What a scary pumpkin!
    Cute video. Funny that you called the yucky stuff 'yummy' - ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute..we have yet to do this! Scotty is funny about getting his hands dirty too! Love the MJ throwback..gotta love Thriller!

    ReplyDelete