Friday, October 24, 2008

The Chin Meister

I just love this lil guy! His personality is just starting to show so I will have to post some more of him laughing. I do this thing with my tongue that makes a noise (I know, real attractive) and it gets him goin every time. He is so fun and sweet!

7 weeks later...and the chins multiply! I went ahead and posted updated pics of how big he is getting. My other 2 were lil skin and bones. I swear he can eat and eat...I can't believe how big he is getting already!

4 comments:

  1. I love rolls on kids (aka - chubs). He is so cute! You need to post a video, I really want to hear him laugh.
    Also, sorry I had to hang up on your twice today. Duty calls! Miss you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute boy! Aren't you lovin' having a new baby around to hold? I wish we lived closer so we could hang out and our kids could play. Wouldn't that be fun??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you posted these pictures!! I just wanna cuddle him. What a sweet boy. He is adorable. I hope we can see you guys soon! I love talking to ya, sis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little guy!!! Your slike show pictures on the side of you and baby are breathtaking!!! Holy cow, you are still as pretty as ever!!!

    ReplyDelete