Tuesday, October 21, 2008

SOUNDTRACK OF MY LIFE

My sister, Lori tagged me with this cool "soundtrack of my life" idea...like if you were to make a movie of your life, what would the soundtrack be?

Here's how it works:
Open your music library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc.)
Put it on shuffle
Press play
For every question (in bold) type the song that's playing
When you go to a new question, press the "next" button
Here's what I got... iPod, do your magic!! :)


Opening Credits:
"Underneath it all" - No Doubt
Waking up:
"Big Girls Don't Cry" - Fergie
First Day At School:
"I Don't Need to Be" - Lenny Kravitz
Falling In Love:
"The Longest Time" - Billy Joel
Fight Song:
"I Want You to Want Me" - Cheap Trick
Breaking Up:
"Mama Mia" - Abba
Prom:
"My Best Friend" - Tim McGraw
Life's OK:
"Anyway" - Martina McBride
Mental Breakdown:
"Mary Jane's Last Dance"- Tom Petty
Driving:
"Temperature" - Sean Paul
Flashback:
"Tear Drops on My Guitar" - Miranda Lambert
Getting Back Together:
"Love Story" - Taylor Swift
Wedding:
"That's How Love Moves" - Faith Hill
Birth of Child:
"Somewhere Over the Rainbow" - Israel Kamakawiwo
Final Battle:
"Apologize" - One Republic
Death Scene:
"100 Years" - Five For Fighting
Funeral Song:
"7" - Prince
End Credits:
"Bubbly" - Colbie Caillat

It's fun to try if you wanna do it!! Lori-mine kinda matched up like yours did...that's freaky! I tag anyone who wants to try this...

1 comment:

  1. Yeah-- it's kinda weird how that happens! I like the songs you have, too. It's my favorite to just turn the iPod on while I get motivated to clean around the house. It keeps Benson happy, too, I think!

    ReplyDelete