Sunday, April 13, 2008

Brock's Birthday!

Beamer turned 4 last Friday!!!


I can't believe my little hero is 4! Time flies...

Last Friday was Brock's "Peter Piper Pizza Power Rangers Party"! We had so much fun. All the kids wore masks, ate pizza, and played games. At the end, we got to eat yummy cake and open the generous gifts our guests brought. Thanks to everyone that attended, it was the best birthday Brock has ever had (those are his words:).













It was really fun to have so many of Brock's friends there to celebrate. Brock made sure he got a gift from everyone (stinker). He went over to Scotty and said "Hey, Scotty! Did you bring me a present?" Scotty: "Yes." Brock:"Well, that was very nice of you." Jenny was telling me about that later...kids are so funny!



















We ate so much pizza...you could see it on everyone's face. Brock was all smiles the whole time:)














Here is Brock and his little buddy, Connor. HE LOVES CONNOR! They hit it off right from the first time they met last year. Connor's Mom, Barbie and I have been friends for over 15 years. We are so blessed to live close to their family again. (well, kinda close:)




After the party, Brock and Trey were pooped so they each took a nap. So when naps were over, our family went to see the Frisco Roughriders, the minor league baseball team of the Texas Rangers. They beat the Springfield Cardinals again! The guy sitting in front of us wasn't happy with our cheering so he left (he had a friend on the other team...) oh well. Then, we watched an amazing fireworks display. Needless to say, they were pooped again since it was after 10:30 when we got home.

My Little Power Ranger
It was a fun day! I appreciate Brock and the little man he is turning out to be. What a joy he is in my life! The older he gets, the more I can relate and bond with him-what a blessing! I love you Brockly!

4 comments:

  1. We had such a great time. Isn't that a cute pic of Connor and Brock - our little men!
    Crazy to think that Brock is 4!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh, we had such a great time! Thanks tons for having us! See ya when we get back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! We were thinking of him on his birthday. Sounds like you guys managed to have fun without us... we miss you! Sorry I missed your call today-- we're playing phone tag! I love you, though, and will talk to you soon! Happy bday Brock! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Just saw that last comment posted under Allen's name... it's pretty funny if you read it like it was him talking. :) Anyway, it's from me. I do that all the time! Love you! -Lori

    ReplyDelete