Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Glimpse of what is to come...


Yesterday, we had 2 of Brock's friends over. They were really good and had a great time playing together. After playing Power Rangers, they colored pictures from the movie "Cars". Then, they decided it would be a good idea to watch the movie with POPCORN! Every kid loves popcorn and a movie...as a Mom I don't mind letting them do that either! So I took a quick pic of 4 boys sitting on a couch, all with their own blanket and bowl of popcorn. I couldn't help but get a flashforward of my future as a soccer mom. We will soon have 3, and since I have convinced my husband to try for a 4th in a couple years...this is how I see my most likely outcome. I couldn't help but smile at that. Hey, I do have a good time listening to those lil giggles and I am constantly learning the correct way to make sound effects when playing with cars or trains. Boys are so sweet to their moms too!


These boys have been raised really well and we are happy to have them as friends of our boys. It is so important to have great examples for your children's friends. I was thinking yesterday that I hope we live here for at least 15 years so Brock's circle of friends will help him stay on track and ultimately help support him in a decision to serve a mission.






5 comments:

  1. What cute boys!! How fun for your boys to have such great friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Looks like they had a little party. I love that Trey is on the couch with his little bowl too! Too cute.

    I'm glad that you're thinking about a 4th. I personally can't even imagine, but you'll be great! You have 2 beautiful boys!

    Connor said 'who are they? wait, he's got friends with out me.' he loves his Brock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sis! You are such a good mom. The boys are growing up so much. I miss them!!!

    What's with the comment above mine? I got one like that just a few days ago... weird. But I thought your blog was private? Hmm??

    Let's chat it up soon! Love you! Hope we can get together sometime this summer. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It only gets better and better. Boys rock! Also, it looks like Brock had a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete