Wednesday, April 9, 2008

TAGGED

My beautiful sister, Lori, tagged me about...
MY FAVORITE THINGS around the house

My favorite thing in the kitchen is... My crockpot. I call it lazy woman's cooking (or rather busy mommy's cooking) and it works great for me!

My favorite thing in the bathroom is... My sink-it is gynormous and I have all this counterspace just for me! I could seriously lay across there to do my makeup...what a joy!

My favorite thing in the bedroom is...
My bedspread. It is the only colorful thing in my house that's not neutral or red(and sad to say it is only blue) but I love the colors and it makes me feel peaceful when I hide...I mean rest from a long day.

My favorite thing in the bedroom closet is... My new hanging shoe shelf purchased from IKEA for all my "dressy shoes".

My favorite thing in the living room is... Our Television. I don't know what I would do without that babysitter...I mean entertainment.

My favorite thing in the pantry is... It is looking pretty sad at the moment with a ton of health food (since my husband is a junkfood Nazi) so I would have to say the "Sun Chips Garden Salsa" are my current crave in the pantry.

My favorite thing in the "office" is...
This computer! I am on it constantly. Some might say I am a little addicted.

My favorite thing in the baby's room is...A frame of both our boys. It is a collage with pics of Brock and Trey. Trey loves it in his room and points at it everyday just laughing and saying "Dot, that's Dot" (Brock, that's Brock)

I tag: Amy B., Jenny F., Julie S., and Stephanie R.

1 comment:

  1. I love my crockpot too!!! Your trip looked fun and relaxing... so jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete