Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ty's Birthday Party Mini Luau EXTRAVAGANZA!

(Trey helping Ty blow out the candles)
It's about time I post about Ty's birthday Luau. It was a small, but oh so fun party. The Frederick's were so nice to join as we celebrated... We ate shishkabobs, Fruit Salad, CAKE and ice cream. The kids played while the adults talked and played games. It was a lot of fun! Fruit salad...yummy yummy! This was my first attempt at this, but my mom and I carved the watermelon out and then placed all the cut up fruit inside...so good!












We also attempted to make virgin Pina Coladas but our blender BROKE! So we had to do with sodas and water. We went out and bought a magic bullet this week:) LOVE IT!

Well, Happy Birthday again Ty. Hope you had a good time. We love you!

*I realized after posting this how many pics I took of the food! Leave it to the prego woman to have a one track mind.*

6 comments:

  1. Well done for this wonderful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you guys had a fun party. Happy Birthday Ty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun birthday party! I love the watermelon idea.
    Funny, my new blinder broke tonight, guess I'm not alone in the blinder drama.

    Happy Birthday Ty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been super busy with birthdays! Hope Trey's was fun, too. Mom said it was. Love you! Miss you tons. Let's chat soon! And take care of that baby for me... :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tell Ty Happy Birthday for us! Looks like a great little party.

    ReplyDelete