Thursday, July 31, 2008

Trey's 2nd Birthday


We had such a blast getting ready for our little family party for Trey last Sunday that the party started before the cake was done! We had cake batter galore all over the kitchen, my boys' faces, and then later in all our tummies. Our lil Trey Braden is 2 and it is really starting to show! I love this kid- He has to have been one of the easiest children I have ever known (and this is coming from his Mom). He plays by himself, cuddles, and has listened really well...I feel that is all coming to a quick end and I SWEAR it happened on the day he turned 2. He is such a sweetie though and I feel so blessed to have him in our lives. Happy Birthday honey, we love you!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Big guy! You are such a cute boy ~ I just love you!!

    ReplyDelete