Tuesday, February 19, 2008

ABC Tag

My friend Misti tagged me so...here goes!
A- Attached or single: I am attached!
B- Best Friend(s): Ty, the kids and the girls-you know who you are!
C-Cake or Pie: Cake
D- Day of Choice: Saturday!
E- Essential Item: Garnier Root Lift (for flat hair...like mine!)
F- Favorite Color: pink
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: worms-they are bigger!
H- Hometown: Flower Mound, Tx
I -Indulgence(s): Chocolate and Lost
J- January or July: Definitely July, I love summer.
K-Kids: 2.5 - Brock, Trey, and baby #3??
L-Life is incomplete without: My family
M- Marriage Date: Mar 23, 2001
N- Number of Siblings: 6 (5 boys, then me and my sis)
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: Losing a loved one, especially hubby or kids
Q- Quote(s): Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
R- Reason To Smile: Ty, my kids, music, the gospel, everything is right in the world...
S- Season: Summer- although I will be huge and preggers this time...I still love to swim!
T- Tag Six: Lori, Barbie, Jenny, Ashley, Liz, Becki
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I'm writing a book-hopefully to publish this summer...we will see!
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Oppressor of Animal!
W- Worst Habit: picking cuticles (such a worry wort!)
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds I guess?!
Y- Your Favorite Food: LOVE, LOVE, LOVE any dessert...peach cobbler, choco chip cookies, brownie fudge sundaes...etc.
Z: Zodiac: Pisces (go fish!)

5 comments:

  1. Your tags are always so fun, I'm taking this tag too! I didn't know about this book... you need to tell me more. That's really cool (but I can't say I'm too surprised).
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the baby! I'm going to steel your tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you still have my email? will you email me???

    ReplyDelete
  4. i guess i should explain- i need to send you a song my sister wrote. and will you tell me that publisher's name again??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amber!!!! This is Jacy (Olsen) Clayton! Your blog is so cute! I have loved reading it! I am going to add your link to my blogs if that's okay. : ) Congrats on being prego! That's exciting! I can't believe you're writing a book! I would probably be able to write about 20 pages and then I'd be stumped!

    ReplyDelete