Saturday, February 2, 2008

All About Ty!

I am running out of posts this week, so decided to take a tag from Ashley...
What is his name? Ty Michael Wardell
How long have you been married? almost 7 years!
How long did you date? 8 months, but he kept asking me out all the time I was engaged to someone else (who turned out to be a major jerk!)
How old is he? 30
Who eats more? Ty
Who said "I love you" first? Ty did, but I think he would have freaked if I said it when I wanted to!
Who is taller? Ty
Who sings better? I think I do, but we sang in church together and Ty did great!
Who is smarter? Ty is the smartest man I have ever known!
Whose temper is worse? Definately me! Ty doesn't get angry...he's too good to me.
Who does the laundry? usually Ty :)I know! What's up with that?
Who does the dishes? Me
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are laying in the bed, I do. Ty has to have the side closest to the bathroom, even though I am pregnant!
Who pays the bills? Definately me...he works with numbers all day long.
Who mows the lawn? Ty-the 2 times I did it, Ty felt so bad and kept coming out to check if I was doing it right.
Who cooks dinner? I usually do, although Ty is a great cook
Who drives when you are together? I will NOT drive while he is in the car. Too many arguments...
Who is more stubborn? Ooh-it depends on what. We are both pretty stubborn!
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Definately Ty (so maybe I am more stubborn)
Whose parents do you see the most? We have seen my Mom a lot this past year, but Ty's drive down whenever we need them.
Who proposed? Ty of course...on Christmas eve
Who has more friends? We both have about the same friends!
Who has more siblings? Me-7, Ty-4
Who wears the pants in the family? I let Ty think he does...but deep down we know I do!

I tag anyone who wants to do this.

7 comments:

  1. You two are so cute together. It’s hard to believe how fast time goes. 7 years and 2 ½ kids later, amazing!
    Love ~ Barbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, you two sound perfect for each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks gals...it helps to hear all that. He is good to me-I know that now that he has been in Australia forever! I need help! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw your link off Julie's page - CONGRATS on #3!! I'm so excited for ya! We miss you guys!!!!

    I love the post about Ty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I loved this. I'm totally tagging myself. :) Hehe. Miss you! PS- You always have the cutest blog! so jealous... Happy Valentines!

    (``\
    (__/

    OK... I was going to try & make a heart from the different keys, but I couldn't do it. Oh well. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun! I love reading hubby tags! You and your hubby seem so cute together! You look so great together too!

    ReplyDelete