Thursday, February 28, 2008

Breaking Dawn coming in August!


Click here to pre-order "Breaking Dawn"

So...whoever has not read the critically acclaimed Twilight series of books by Stephenie Meyer has until August to finish cause (drum roll please)book #4, "Breaking Dawn" is coming! Just FYI...I found that on Amazon.com you can pre-order the book (available Aug 2) and the book will get to you soon after. Mine is expected to be delivered August 6th and I can't wait! If you need to borrow either Eclipse or New Moon, I have them. I love this Author! She has an amazing imagination and I think she will do wonders with all she writes in the future.
HAPPY READING!

4 comments:

  1. Do you have this series? I've been wanting to read them. My SIL in Utah said she would mail them, but I'm getting excited to start. Can I borrow them when I come Monday??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait. Last summer we read twilight in my book club group and I quickly became obsessed. I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the first 2, but couldn't finish Eclipse, I wanted to kill Bella! You'll have to let me know how this one is!!! Your blog is cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I need to get reading, I've heard so many good things about Twilight. Your blog is so cute. I for sure need to get a new template and keep up on my blog. Those are very cute designs.

    ReplyDelete