Saturday, February 16, 2008

A Tribute to Lori


This is just a little tribute to my little sis...Lori LaRae Frost
She is the most amazing person! I am currently in the process of finishing a book where the main character is basically her because I love her with all my heart! I am so blessed to have her in my life. After 5 brothers, God blessed me with a little sister who makes me smile every time I think about her. I have always looked up to her! She is so beautiful, talented, and smart! She graduated from college right before she had her baby (talk about determination). She has the voice of an angel, she is the best new mommy, she makes dinner every night for her awesome high school sweetheart hubby, Allen (who I also adore) and she never fails to smile. Most of all, she has such a great relationship with her Savior and is such a rock! I love you Lola! You are the best!
Check out her blog-click on Frost in the family and friends link...

Here's their new precious baby I have YET to meet~LOVE YOU BENSON!!!

3 comments:

  1. Why are you so good to me, huh? Honestly, that was such a nice thing for you to do. I think the world of you & love your little family. We have so much fun when we're with you guys... we just wish that could be more often. Thanks for letting me be your shadow growing up. I think you were the only sister that let their little sister tag along with her at the mall. I loved those times... I felt so grown up to be hanging out with my cool sis! :) Way to go, Am. You balance everything in your life so well & take care of your awesome hubby & kids.

    Thanks for making my night. I love ya. You know that. :) Love, me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber, you guys are super cute! Lots of love here!!! Cute blog updates too. It's fun to check in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was just too sweet. I bet Lori feels the same exact way about you too!

    ReplyDelete