Saturday, March 1, 2008

Luck O' The Irish


Friday was seriously a crazy day. First of all, we watched these episodes of Dora and Backyardigans that both had to do with rainbows. We ate lucky charms for breakfast, then we took a trip to the park and as we were walking along a little pond, I found some patches of clovers...not thinking much of it, I decided to look for one with 4 leaves. Part Irish myself, I have been searching for one my whole life. LOW AND BEHOLD I found not 1, but 2 in one day! So we are hoping for good luck! I checked online to be sure they were really clovers and not weeds and it looks as though they are both genuine 4 leaf clovers! I know, I know...sounds crazy! One is probly just a weed but I am positive on the other one!
Does anyone know anything about that sort of thing? How should I preserve them, etc? Crazy thing is it was LEAP DAY too! YAE! Happy St. Patty's to me!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a kid I used to spend a lot of time looking in patches of clovers, I NEVER did find a 4 leaf one. You must be good luck to not only find 1, but to find 2!
    I wonder if you could dry them and put them in a little frame? You might not find any information on how to preserve them as you are probably the only person in the world who has ever found one. Too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, I was looking in a patch myself yesterday. no luck in finding one but i did have a good day.

    that is awesome. my dad has one that he found years ago. it looks awesome, he put it between wax paper and stuck it in a book to flatten it then laminated it. good luck. o wait, you already have that

    ReplyDelete
  4. so fun!! You guys should be good on the luck for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice find! I'd say it definitely means you have great luck headed your way. Who finds TWO?!

    Now, just throw a little our way! haha

    ReplyDelete