Sunday, January 20, 2008

Milestone Sunday!


This Sunday we reached two pretty cool milestones with the boys.
First, it was Trey's very first time in Nursery and he did great! I can't believe he is already 18 months-he's not a baby anymore! He was a stinker and didn't want me to take a pic of him when we got home, but they said he was good and he didn't want to leave! XOXO


Meanwhile, Brock gave his first talk in primary and he NAILED it! Since I'm in charge of assigning the talks every week and kinda forgot...he took one for the team! I was so proud of him. He bore his little testimony and told everybody to follow the Savior. He couldn't wait for his turn! He held up the picture of Jesus through most of primary. What a good kid! XOXO

10 comments:

  1. So fun. You get some freedom and Trey gets to play instead of be still and quiet. It is so cute when thay give talks for the first time. We missed Brocks today, but I am sure it was great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day for the Wardell Family! Nursery is wonderful, isn't it?!? Crazy to think how fast our kids are growing up. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so fun! I love it. They are just adorable & getting so big. It will be fun when Benson's that age. :) You are so good at blogging. I've got to get more creative! And I've got to take the color test. You are a true Green. yes. I agree. Love ya, sis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bwock, I miss you. you funny face, ha ha,

    Wuv Wok

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Amber,
    Thank you so much for all of your sweet & most kind comments! They were/are very much appreciated! We do need to hang out again! We are gonna try & go on Friday morn! Thanks for putting that together! You rock! See you soon & wishing you a most wonderful day! And thanks again for your wonderful-ness!
    Melis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your kids are so cute! I bet my boys would have a great time playing with your boys! So you got married in Boston? That's cool, what brought you there?

    TC

    ReplyDelete
  7. TC-
    Hey! Ty was working in Connecticut while we were engaged and I LOVE Boston, so I flew out there and we got married-then we lived in CT for most of our marriage. I know...kinda crazy!

    -Amber

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amber, that's awesome! I love Boston! I played softball there... so I didn't get to play around the city a lot... bummer! Anyway, you have an exciting life! And you lived in the UK? That's so cool! Arizona has been an adjustment for Jon and I... we are home bodies!!! But the weather makes it worth it! Your family is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, Just saw your baby news on the side bar. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete