Thursday, January 17, 2008

I'm So Blessed!


God has placed so many people in my life and blessed me in so many ways...to name a few:
-My wonderful husband who would do and does everything in the world for me...I am truly spoiled! When I was sick, he somehow managed to do all his end of year work from home, take the boys to preschool, take care of me, take Trey to the Dr and be back to take Brock to the store so he could buy stuff to make me dinner...love you!
-My 2 sons who bring so much happiness to my life
-My lil sister who I look up to more than anyone in the world...you are the bomb!
-My Mom who is the strongest, most faithful woman. I want her by my side in the last days for sure!
-My friends who have been there for me in my life. Namely, Ashley (Weeks) Peterson-aka angel voice, Liz (Wheatley) Behunin, and Mackenzie Purless-these girls were the best to me when I moved to a new place in High school-you have no idea how much that meant to me! My friend Amanda Buswell in CT-you are a kindred spirit no doubt who will always be there for me-I miss you girl! Stephanie Read, who always makes me laugh but can still be the best listener...fellow HCC! Jenny Frederick-the funnest person! It has been so nice to have you as a great friend, to work with you in primary, and to have our sons as friends!
Barbie and Jill-you girls knew me from the time I had braces...thanks for always making me smile. When are we doin the IHOP thing? There are many others who have touched my life and I apologize if I didn't mention you but really...I have been so blessed by every one of you! ;*)

3 comments:

  1. Amber-
    I wish you lived closer so we could hang out and talk to each other like the old days. I'm glad that we were able to find each other again! You've always been such a good friend and I'm so blessed to have known you also!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Amby Bamby, You make me want to cry. Thanks for making my day. You are the best. I feel the same about you. I new from the beginning that you were a special girl and I better start stocking you and make you become my friend.

    (and you thought you had a peeping tom? nope, it was little old me)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sweet Amber..so glad we are friends. You are such a talented, fun person and I love our nightime movie outings. You truly are such a good person and friend..thanks for brightening my day!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete