Sunday, January 6, 2008

Australia Bound



Ty's on his way back to Australia...I want to go so bad but we think it will be way too much right now and no sitter for the kids. Anyway, if things go my way I will be sure to keep ya posted!I love the top picture! People are actually swimming in the pool with waves crashing up into it from the ocean! No wonder all the olympic swimmers (except of course Michael Phelps)come from Aussie country-they can swim against currents!

Last time he went on business to AU, Trey was only 2 weeks old and he was gone for 2 weeks! So it was not fun at all. This time will be for a week and the kids are a lot better now about sleeping through the night!

Anyway, on his trip to Australian, when Ty and his boss decided to scope out some sweet beaches, they ran into a couple guys down this hill that led them to one. They decided to ask these strangers if they were headed in the right direction, and they both laughed and assured them they were. Not thinking anything of it, they continued down this hill and as they walked along the long sought after beach, they noticed something uncomfortably odd...they were on a GAY NUDE beach! Talk about awkward!

4 comments:

  1. So Australia looks amazing. I wish you could go, too. Maybe next time! I miss you-- how have you been, sis? Let's talk soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amber,
    I just got your blog off of Stephs. Aussie sounds so fun, I can see why you would want to go too. Your kids are soooo cute!!!
    Misti Hendren
    www.hendrens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top pic is sooooo awesome. i would love to go there. it's on my list of places to visit (not the pool, but AU).

    I'll watch the kids if you want to go with him. that would freakin rock

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the new background-where'd you get it and how??

    ReplyDelete