Saturday, January 19, 2008

Tag...I'm it!

My friend Ashley tagged me so here it goes...
Two names I go by:
1. Star
2. Honey (Brock calls me honey-:)

Two things I'm wearing right now:
1. Olive Green 3/4 sleeve shirt (w/white under)
2. My favorite Abercrombie Jeans

Two of My favorite things to do:
1. Spend time with my husband and kids.
2. Lay on the beach and soak up the sun!!!! (Have to agree with Ash on both these!-we are too alike)

Two things I want very badly at the moment:
1. A King instead of a Queen size bed
2. A girl :)-though I love my boys!

Two favorite pets I have had/have:
1. My old dog China Bear
2. My old dog Echo

Two things I did last night:
1. Snuggled with Ty while watching TV
2. Watched 27 dresses with some great girls!

Two things I ate today:
1. Tortilla soup (need that recipe, Barbie)
2. PBJ

Two people I last talked to:
1. Ty
2. Barbie

Two longest car rides:
1. Connecticut to Salt Lake
2. Salt Lake back to Connecticut

Two favorite holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Thanksgiving

Two favorite beverages:
1. Cocalada slurpee (coke and pina colada mixed-so good!)
2. Diet Coke

K-TAG, you're it!
Jenny F., Stephanie, Barbie, Lori, Becki J, and Amy B.!

No comments:

Post a Comment