Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Tagged

My good friend Ashley tagged me so here goes...
Lets try this:
1. Grab your nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag 10 different people. (5 will do too)

The nearest book was the one I am currently in the process of writing...

"But there was more to it than the warm memories, now. She recognized how they would never be the same, and along with those traditions, funny jokes only the three of them could know about, and Ava's wedding day came a painful memory of just them. Perhaps this memory will come with a happy ending after all, she hoped."
-The Adventures of Janie and Ava Gray trilogy Sisterly Love (by me)

I tag...
1. Lori
2. Jenny F.
3. Jules S.
4. Stephanie
5. Melissa M.
6. Krista
7. Amy B.
8. Becki J.

3 comments:

  1. WHAT THE HELL AMBER? I thought we were friends. How could a true friend not ever mention that you are writing a freakin BOOK! Hello! And a trilogy none the less.

    Son of a B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! I'm feeling left out too... I'll volunteer to be a reader/editor! I LOVE a good book- and I am sure your book is GOOOOOOD! A trilogy?? Does that mean you're on book 3? Or are you on book 1 and planning on writing 3? Either way, I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber Eastman!!! I found your blog through Barbie Bagan! This is Tessa Brewer from High School. How are you doing? It is so exciting to find some old friends! My blog is TessaHartwig.blogspot.com... Send me an email to Tessahartwig@gmail.com and I will add you since it is private!
    Talk to you soon,
    Tessa

    ReplyDelete