Monday, March 10, 2008

Happy birthday to me

WHAT A GREAT BIRTHDAY TODAY WAS! My honey made me breakfast in bed, then the fun part started...okay, so it started out with Brock pooping his pants (sorry-TMI) cause he had diarrhea. He had another few episodes after that...poor thing! I was able to go shopping for hours and hours (2 hrs) and then when Ty got home, he gave me this...
I was so excited we will be going on a cruise! Last time we didn't get to see the Mayan ruins when we embarked in Cozumel so we will get to see some sites from the Book of Mormon this time. I know, I know...we just went on one 6 mos ago, but gimme a break. I had a broken foot and to wear a blue smurf boot everytime I wanted to be near the water. This time will be without kids and I will be able to walk! YAE!!!
Then we ate at Macaroni Grill. Yes, I love Macaroni Grill...their rosemary bread that you pull apart and dip into this savory oil/vinegar dip just makes my mouth water every time! YUM!
Thanks, honey for the wonderful gift and for being so good to me! I love you!




About a month ago, we went to the Heard Museum and had lunch, then a "hike" along the dino path. You can tell Trey was a little scared of the "Dinosaurs Alive" because he wouldn't let go of me for the first little while but then he warmed up enough to the creatures to take a pic in front of the scariest one of all...T-REX

Thanks to Steph, we got pictures of these little monkeys having fun. Here is Trey, Locke, Brock, and sweet lil Breckyn.

13 comments:

  1. Looks like fun, I need to figure out where this place is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy b-day sis! Love you soooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am I the only person in the world that hasn't been on a cruise?
    Very cool Amber!
    Happy Birthday - looking forward to seeing you tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! The cruise looks like a blast! We went to Cozumel on ours but it was only a 1 day stopper so I'm SO JEALOUS to get to jump off and see the Mayan ruins. WHAT A BLAST! When do you get to go??

    Love Macaroni Grill - now I'm having cravings....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jess!
    Yes, we are so excited! We go in a few weeks so time to get a tan and this belly ain't stoppin so guess I don't have to work out like crazy for my bathing suit bod. :) Hope you guys are doin well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barbie-
    YOU deserve a cruise! I am rootin' for your 10 year anniv...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy belated bday! hope macaroni grill was yummers!!!
    hope brock feels better. let me know if you need any help while on your cruise-how fun!!!
    how are you feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Becki,
    You are sweet to offer help! I will letcha know if my Mom needs a break-Brock just loves Rylei!
    I am feeling better...just tired like there is no tomorrow. You know how that goes. :)See ya at the Easter party Thurs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday, girl! I didn't know it was your birthday until I read the RS announcements today. I'm glad it was a good one and you definetly deserve another cruise after the whole foot thing. Sounds like we need to plan a girl's night to celebrate! I'll call or email you to plan one. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy B-Day a little late. I also noticed the RS announcement and remembered. Hope the cruise is oh so fun!! I'm in on that girls' night!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amber... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I won't remind you that we are getting OLD!!! Have fun on your cruise, I'm jealous! It will be great! You'll have to keep your readers posted... and post!

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks like he pulled out all the stops. thats awesome! have fun on your cruise!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun..I didn't know he did that for you..WOW..you guys will have the best time. Steve and I want to do that again maybe towards the end of the year. Hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete