Friday, March 14, 2008

Trey Braden


Trey is growing up! We just cut his hair so now he really looks like a big boy. No more curls :( but it really was a drag to maintain. We had to use conditioner before b/c his hair would just get so tangled (like dredlock tangled!) and now he is good with shampoo. He is saying a lot more too.

The coolest thing about him right now is how much fun he is having with his brother and you can see he wants to be just like him! I was so surprised when Brock let Trey wear his Power Rangers costume! They are so close and you can feel the love. They tackle and tickle eachother. Sure, there is a great deal of fighting and arguing throughout the day that gives me a headache something FIERCE(even though half of the argument is in another language) but I am loving these boys!

2 comments:

  1. Amber....Trey really is THE cutest little guy. I feel the same way about Garrett and Isaac...best friends....when they are best friends! :) Dinner was fun the other night. I'm so glad that we have become friends. What an awesome person you are. And so thoughtful. Thanks for always thinking of me! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trey looks so handsome. Isn't it crazy that a little hair cut can make a little guy look older!?!

    I'm with you, it's such a blessing when our children play together! Makes our life much easier too!!

    ReplyDelete