Thursday, March 6, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!



Just wanted to shout out a big "Happy Birthday" to my Mom who turned 60 today! Hope she doesn't mind me telling you all reading this her age....oops!

So, for her birthday we went to breakfast at The Original Pancake House (so good! Their banana pancakes rock the Hayouse!). Then, we shopped for a while before getting Brock from school. She got some outfits she looks HOT in! Whew! We are gonna try to make a movie, "Definately, Maybe" in the next few days. Anyone seen that one? Is it good?

She is such a great support to me in my life. She has the best personality and sweetest heart. She is beautiful in every way and I am so proud to say she is my mother! LOVE YOU MOM!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Bday, oh and did you say 29 years old. wow. you look amazing, truly amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your mom too. Happy Birthday Sister Eastman! You know, 60 is the new 30's, right?!? That's good that you were able to take her out on the town and have some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she looks beautiful, maybe you could borrow that hat from her!!!

    ReplyDelete