Tuesday, March 18, 2008

March Birthday Party


A shout out to Cameron who just turned 10, my mom who just turned (well read further-I already disclosed her age in a previous post...much to her displeasure), Kemerey who turned 7 and Rick who will be...29? :) I love my family and wish Rick and Kemerey could have been there for our combined birthday/Easter Egg Hunt "Eggstravaganza" (yes, I have hopped on that bandwagon and called it "eggstravaganza"). It was so much fun!

Greg, Chad, and their families drove up to celebrate the March birthdays. It was complete with hotdogs, hamburgers, my mother-in-law's potato salad (yum! I think I want some right now), cake and great company! Thanks everyone for coming up!

Here is a picture of my brother Rick and my beautiful niece, Kemerey- HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS! I LOVE YOU and can't wait until you live down here by us.

2 comments:

  1. wow! one big Eastman party. How fun! Looks like a good time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay-- I smell trouble! Your boys are both gonna steal the hearts of every little southern belle. :) Very fun pics of Trey w/his haircut! I'm glad they are having fun playing together. And I wish I could've come to the b-day party, but I know that you had too much fun w/o me. :( jk. Love you! Miss you! Need to call you back (just remembered...)!!!

    ReplyDelete