Monday, March 3, 2008

YAE! I'm Private


Thanks so much for all my friends and family that look at our family blog...
Yes, on this site I will show you the joys of our life and will purposefully leave out the behind closed doors messiness of my house, emotional disfunction of me, and all that other stuff. So thanks for joining me in my attempt to look like we have the perfect family, all tied up in a little bow! This one's for you Jenny! :)

We were talking about this today...most blogs show "we are perfect" but we all know in my case that is NOT true! We try though, right? I love all you friends out there that accept me no matter what. (who knows...maybe I will post a pic or 2 of my messy home...but probly not:)

6 comments:

  1. Invite me! leticejolley@mstar2.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I followed your lead with making mine private too, you put a little fear into me! ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the invite! I've been tossing around the idea of making mine private as well...great idea.

    And you have to admit, the "perfect people's" blogs are only so much fun to read! Gotta love the real stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay so I'm all about "being real" so go for it! I want to see your messy house :) My life is far from perfect but I am happy, I guess that's what counts right?... Spill your guts :) BTW, I hope my blog doesn't make me look like life is perfect... I try to make it real :)... okay, and it's 4:15 am... what is wrong with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wait, did you think i was perfect??? go back to read my blog on dates-.....ALL OF THEM!!! They will prove to you that i'm NOT!!! tee hee.
    i find myself drawn to the lives of others....because i realize that they are going thru the same difficulties that i am.
    isn't life great!!!

    ReplyDelete